Ah, I haven't seen that before. That's for a wordpress.com blog - one
that Wordpress hosts.  Is that what you have? If so, I'm not sure
where you'd put the code, but perhaps you should email Blip and ask
them - they will respond very quickly.
If you have Wordpress installed on your own site - ie the package
that you downloaded from wordpress.ORG - then you need to use the
"Most Blogs & Websites" Copy & Paste embed code that I mentioned
before, which is what first appears when you click share, and paste
that into the post.
Rupert

http://twittervlog.tv/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/