From: "Jeffrey Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] For Dan McVicar (was Re: Loren Feldman = Technigga)
Date: August 5, 2007
Time: 3:42:39

If the piece were thought-provoking and went beyond the tactics of
neo-blackface tactics found amongst white American bourgeois males (see
links below, and those are merely the ones I could find in a two minute
span) to make his point, I would say Loren Feldman was an artist and not a
self-indulgent, racist attention whore.

What's sad is that even if Feldman had the best of intentions, he endorses
and encourages the use of "satire" as a means of confirming one's privileged
white straight bourgeois place in society by so clearly displaying and
making fun of what one is not in front of their white straight bourgeois
peers.

Is it any coincidence that Feldman, a hungry and driven entrepreneur moving
in circles dominated by white straight bourgeois males (several with money
to part with), would feel no qualms in posting such a thing?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7H52mjVINt4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XLh7AvyWk1Q

http://radgeek.com/gt/2006/11/03/thanks_bro

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0DXK/is_17_20/ai_110263213