Dan as much as I hate that video and the continuing poison it has cast
 I am not asking Podtech or anyone else to remove the video. That is
censorship.  I don't hold Podtech accountable for the action of this
person. I don't believe you can blame Scoble or Podtech for
distribution issues. In a remote way, Scoble has been injured too and
he did nothing to deserve it.

Loren created this video. Until Bill brought it to my attention I did
not know about it. Now that I do know I can render a judgment or
opinion based on my experience, not hearsay.

The power I now have is that I can prepare a response, which I am
working on, educate folks as to why this is bad and hope to expand the
dialog beyond familiar merry go round we all have been caught up in.

But if we censor him don't we open the door for distribution systems
to have permission to censor us? If we are different than M$M don't we
have to develop different tools and informed responses when things
like this happen?

There will be other videos like this. What can we do as a community or
individuals to make our anger know? We have choices of finding new paths.

Peace,

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "danielmcvicar"