Well I for one, as a young(ish?) Black man who has
devoted my life to representing hip-hop, I hope to
counteract such ignorance with each of my videos at
illdoctrine.com.

And since I'm also a PodTech partner, whose videos
appear alongside 1938media's on PodTech's
"entertainment" page, I specifically posted my latest
video to counter the bilious idiocy of the "technigga"
clip:

http://www.illdoctrine.com/2007/08/krs_one_how_to_see_your_future.html

Didn't want to give that video any further publicity
by acknowledging it, so I tried to offer a more
genuine example of what hip-hop can look like, and
what the young people (Black and otherwise) who
represent it can sound like.

For the record, I've met Loren Feldman and he seemed
to be good people, and I usually enjoy his videos. But
he made a grievous error on this one, and the ensuing
"rehab" schtick does nothing to justify it. If
anything it just adds insult to injury, as he
maneuvers to evade accountability for his hateful
provocation.

Such an ugly and silly game to play, like kicking
someone and then telling them they're stupid for
saying "ouch".

jay smooth
illdoctrine.com

--- stbdpittsburgh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Gena mentioned the following point:
>
> > There will be other videos like this. What can we
> do as a community or
> > individuals to make our anger know? We have
> choices of finding new
> paths.
>
> Which makes me wonder...
>
> Where are the proactive videos in response to this?
>
> If we're all so up in arms about the issue, why not
> create videos that
> disprove Loren's perceived theory about black /
> hip-hop culture?
> (That is, rather than petitioning PodTech (whom, a
> week ago, everyone
> wanted to pillory for withholding cash from Lan Bui
> and firing Irina
> Slutsky) to now exercise some form of "acceptable"
> behavior by
> censoring a video on their channel...)
>
> I know, I know -- people shouldn't HAVE to defend
> themselves from this
> kind of biased attack. But, if left unchecked...
>
> Cheers.

Got a little couch potato?