Hey dear Richard and Heath and everyone,

Your posts really got to me in a visceral way. Great questions; ones that
deserve an evening at a bar over ancient single malt.

There WAS a HUGE long thread about this issue.

http://tinyurl.com/yqvgmm

Well, not that huge...

Give me a call, Richard :) Note new phone #

Fond / warm regards,
Jan

--
The Faux Press - better than real