I guess then it all comes down to what Rupert said, how do we show or
promote or make the MSM notice the "other" video sites?  YouTube is
not for everyone, it's certainly not for me or for most of the people
I like to watch and interact with.  Jay and I had an interesting
discussion on YouTube when he visited me.  The community aspect,
everyone talks about the Youtube "communtiy" but I don't think there
really is one, I mean if you look at a number of the videos that have
lots of views and lots of comments, most of them are
the "great", "you suck", "this is lame", "LMAO", and so on....  I
soooo prefer the comments I get and give to those I watch and who
watches me, because it's a conversation

It is perplexing, in some ways it seems Youtube is famous for just
being "in" famous at this point in time.  Just thinking out loud I
guess...I agree with David, I will continue to promote those whom I
like and hopefully they will do in kind and maybe, just maybe enough
of us will do it loud enough and long enough for the MSM to notice....
(if that's what you want that is)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com