--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Scoble"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >i don't get where this is coming from.
>
> I'm outta here. You discuss amongst yourselves. If you think it's
perfect,
> and I'm wrong, that's cool.

The consistent thing I notice about Scoble is that he is a surface
guy. It's like he sort of skims the words and misses about half what
is said, the missing half often being the actual point being made.
Ryanne never said she thinks the yahoo group is perfect or that the
videoblogging group is perfect. I would have fallen out of my chair if
she had.

He thinks I beat up on Zadi, which I stated over and over again was
not my intention, but he managed to miss that. He seems to think the
whole conversation on my site is about EpicFU and it isn't. For
whatever reason, he can't or won't see past the surface.

My post - not in the video, but the text - says that I'm aware I could
have said things better, but that I put the video up anyway because if
I waited to make it perfect it wouldn't get done, but all that gets
ignored when people are upset.

I personally find the videoblogging community more vibrant than ever.
People are getting together online and in person to talk about the
stuff we care about. Show in a Box is a great example of the
helpfulness that is still out there. So is the Blip.tv user group.

If Scoble had to be aware of things for them to be true, how much of
the world would blink out of existence? Probably a lot.

Cheryl