On 01/02/2008, at 4:33 PM, Mike Meiser wrote:

> Are you farmilliar with the Ted Nelson Exanadu project and it's MANY
> MANY ill fated inspired projects? It's truely fascinating. A sort of
> wikipedia for media concept. EVERYTHING is interefernceable. A sort of
> mythic beast / grail quest project with a slippery slope.

on the way home but can't resist a quick boast. I'm the recipient of
the 2001 3rd Ted Nelson Award for "Hypertext Structure as the Event of
Connection" (annual hypertext conference that year in Aarhus - nod to
Andreas). Ted was there, intertwingling is my mantra :-)

cheers
Adrian Miles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
bachelor communication honours coordinator
vogmae.net.au