shoot I misread the post and didn't realize you said what size you used.....to much working going on while I am trying to play.. ;D
Heath http://batmangeek.com --- In [email protected], "David King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I do 16:9 video just enough to get confused every time :-) > > So - this video - http://davidleeking.com/etc/2008/07/09/snakes/ - is > compressed using mpeg4, h264, and I used a 640X360 aspect ratio and checked > the letterbox dealie in quicktime pro. > > My video has the black letterbox thing all around it - not just on the top > and bottom like I usually see. My question - what did I do? Should I have > made that aspect ratio a little bigger/smaller? > > Any advice rocks! > > David King > davidleeking.com - blog > davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] >
