Thanks for posting this Rupert; Any takers for an underwater series? We do them periodically on Beach WAlks (see the Category at the bottom of any page)...sure we be fun to have more peeps joining us "down there" - underwater that is!
Aloha, Rox On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > HV20, not Xacti! ;) > > On 10-Jul-08, at 11:23 AM, Rupert wrote: > > I know we don't often post videos here, but I just saw this video by > Mike Moon. > As an excuse to post it here, I suppose I could say, "Look what you > can do with a waterproof Xacti" > how he uses the technology to take us somewhere poetic > > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2008/07/06/in-the-pool/ > > Robert Croma, on his Tumblr blog, put it far better than I could: > > "What I love about this video from Mike Moon is its beautiful > communion, with few words, between two people held delicately in a > moment in time. I find it poignant, tender and visually poetic. And > we can hope that far into the unknown future they'll view the memory > of this occurrence in a small pool in Canada, as something that was > once beautifully there and pleasurably shared, a something rather > special." > > I love videoblogging. > > Rupert > http://twittervlog.tv > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > -- Roxanne Darling "o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more http://reef.beachwalks.tv 808-384-5554 Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
