Roxanne said>
“There is also this amazing HERO camera, that Rambo taught me about:”
 $129; no sound, but pretty decent picture! We used it for BW 642 out on
an
outrigger canoe ride:

It does have sound Rox, actually it has a Hi and Low setting in the
menu. In some of my on water vids, I show underwater footage when I
“Huli” or flip the canoe over. Some of it is quite comical as I thrash
around trying to remount. I just finished shooting Hamilton Island Cup
Outrigger race with 12 Point Of View cameras modified with delay timers
and radio control, 24 hours of footage to edit … what a head ache.

The Hero will be available soon with a wide angle lens. The picture
quality of this cam is quite good if you remove digital noise and
sharpen in VirtualDub using Neat Noise plug-in.

My Show page http://ramboslocker.blip.tv
Cheers Rambo 
  
Check out my Outrigging Blog ... Updated Daily 
 http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com 
 

Reply via email to