There is also this amazing HERO camera, that Rambo taught me about:
http://is.gd/Ti9

$129; no sound, but pretty decent picture!  We used it for BW 642 out on an
outrigger canoe ride:

http://www.beachwalks.tv/2008/05/08/beach-walk-632-island-adventure/

And Schlomo - of course showers count! I loved that episode - and it could
be a sub-category of aqua vloggers.

xorox

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Mike Moon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   You bet, the Aqua-Vloggers.
>
> The first time we filmed underwater we used a Kool-Aid Underwater
> Camera. Cost us 2,000 Kool-Aid points. :) Here's the end result...
> http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2006/07/03/pool-fun/
>
> For those that are fiscally responsible, I did discover a $3
> underwater housing for the Xacti Camcorders. And it comes with FREE
> salsa too. And here is the story including underwater sample...
> http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2007/06/19/underwater/
>
> The water feels great people. Put on your trunks and join us.
>
> Thanks Robert and Rupert for your kind words and sharing with the
> community. I'm honored kind sirs... my pool, is your pool. All I ask
> is please insure the gate is locked when you leave.
>
> Mike
> http://vlog.mikemoon.net
> RSS: http://feeds.feedburner.com/MoonEchoes

> "Roxanne Darling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > Thanks for posting this Rupert;
> > Any takers for an underwater series? We do them periodically on
> Beach WAlks
> > (see the Category at the bottom of any page)...sure we be fun to
> have more
> > peeps joining us "down there" - underwater that is!
> >
> > Aloha,
> >
> > Rox
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > HV20, not Xacti! ;)
> > >
> > > On 10-Jul-08, at 11:23 AM, Rupert wrote:
> > >
> > > I know we don't often post videos here, but I just saw this video by
> > > Mike Moon.
> > > As an excuse to post it here, I suppose I could say, "Look what you
> > > can do with a waterproof Xacti"
> > > how he uses the technology to take us somewhere poetic
> > >
> > > http://mikemoon.net/vlog/2008/07/06/in-the-pool/
> > >
> > > Robert Croma, on his Tumblr blog, put it far better than I could:
> > >
> > > "What I love about this video from Mike Moon is its beautiful
> > > communion, with few words, between two people held delicately in a
> > > moment in time. I find it poignant, tender and visually poetic. And
> > > we can hope that far into the unknown future they'll view the memory
> > > of this occurrence in a small pool in Canada, as something that was
> > > once beautifully there and pleasurably shared, a something rather
> > > special."
> > >
> > > I love videoblogging.
> > >
> > > Rupert
> > > http://twittervlog.tv

> > --
> > Roxanne Darling
> > "o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian
> > Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
> > http://reef.beachwalks.tv
> > 808-384-5554
> > Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
> > Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com