I was addicted to "Choose your Own Adventure" style books when I was a
kid.  As I am still a kid trapped in an adult sized body, I loved
every minute of it.  Although I was waiting for the one that would be
the wrong choice and totally end the entire story - ya know like "Oh
No! you just sent Rupert spiraling down a black hole never to be seen
again.  Please return to page 10 to start your quest over again."

Rupert, you are a mad man, and I love it.  I think Russell T. Davies
may find his next Dr. Who living in Canada.

Tim
http://realitysandwich.wordpress.com