Rupurt,
    Congrats! I say it's about time someone did this! It's
well-executed and simple enough that anyone I show this to will "get
it".

I've been dreaming to try this myself too, since the days of reading
Fighting Fantasy books, and playing games like Myst / Journeyman
Project.

We've really come a long way from seeing video as a mere distribution
medium to a more hypertextual one. :)

Kevin Lim
Social Media Provocateur
http://theory.isthereason.com
This email is: [ ] bloggable [X] ask first [ ] private
email locator: ╔╗╔═╦╗ ║╚╣║║╚╗ ╚═╩═╩═╝