i'm in australia and use them. you get what you pay for. some downtime
(very little but you always think its a big deal when it happens) and
cheap. Like their attitude: carbon neutral efforts, donations to
charity, free hosting for registered not for profits, happy to put my
money to a company that behaves like that.

On 30/07/2008, at 1:52 PM, Mark Shea wrote:

> Do you use dreamhost for your hosting? I'm based in Australia, so if
> I go offshore, I want it to be with someone I'm not going to have
> hassles with and someone with good support if I do!

cheers
Adrian Miles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
bachelor communication honours coordinator
vogmae.net.au