They're a good company, excellent communication.

The point (as far as I understand - I've not used it) of the files forever
system
is that, for a small extra fee, you can sell individuals permanent access, via
personalized key, to a file, possibly on a seperate dedicated server,
that will continue even if your account should lapse -

Anyone else with further experience?

At 23:52 2008-07-29, you wrote:
>Thanks Joly
>
>Do you use dreamhost for your hosting? I'm based in Australia, so if I go
>offshore, I want it to be with someone I'm not going to have hassles with and
>someone with good support if I do!
>
>mark
>
>WWWhatsup <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Dreamhost have a system 'Files Forever' which might meet your needs.
>
> http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Files_Forever
>
> joly

             WWWhatsup NYC