Great to know Adrian. I am loading a few downloadables at overlander.tv and if
the whole plan works, I know where to move when I chew up my current bandwith
limits

Adrian Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                             i'm in
australia and use them. you get what you pay for. some downtime
 (very little but you always think its a big deal when it happens) and
 cheap. Like their attitude: carbon neutral efforts, donations to
 charity, free hosting for registered not for profits, happy to put my
 money to a company that behaves like that.

 On 30/07/2008, at 1:52 PM, Mark Shea wrote:

 > Do you use dreamhost for your hosting? I'm based in Australia, so if
 > I go offshore, I want it to be with someone I'm not going to have
 > hassles with and someone with good support if I do!

 cheers
 Adrian Miles
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 bachelor communication honours coordinator
 vogmae.net.au