Schlomo, that would be awesome if you created a tracker for
underground video.  This latest video was my first attempt at ever
putting anything on bittorrent.  The public tracker I used seemed to
conk out after about 12 hours.  I asked one of my sixteen year old
fans what I should do.  Put it on Demonoid.   So I did and it started
working again.

Only problem, now it's searchable.  I wanted it to be underground,
distributed via email and bittorrent.  You'd have to know somebody who
knows somebody to get it.

So far nobody has blabbed that it's public.  So my youtube fans are
still sending me emails.  It's such a relief to be in contact with
them.  I'm learning my audience isn't exclusively moron.  I've got
faculty.  I've got art students.  I've got Europeans.  Shutins.  Life
strugglers.  I feel much more connected.  I email the torrent out and
I see another leecher sucking it off my computer.  It feels great not
to be hosted anywhere.

So if anybody wants my new online video you can do it the fun way and
send me an email.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Or you can just search for
"Information Dystopia" and grab it off Demonoid.

This new video is a scorcher.  I call out some of the corporate
content creators.   Epic-Fu, Ask A Ninja, French Maid.  I think I
called Michael Rosenblum a human potato.

Anybody else notice how about every six months, shit hits the fan on
this list?

It's that time again.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "schlomo rabinowitz"