Hello Brook, my experience has been that if you treat your audience
like they're a bunch of youtube using babies who can't figure anything
out, then that's the audience you get.  To get a quality audience you
need to make demands of them.

My latest video is a 39 minute, 700 meg monster.  I made a promo on
youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnxyOO200ho

As a result, I've sent over 200 emails in the past week.  And the
video has been downloaded over 100 times.  It may seem a little
disappointing, considering the promo has received over one thousand
views.  But responding to people individually has given me a concept
of scale.  100 people is a crowd.

I'm forwarding the torrent to your email address.  Anybody else who
wants it can write [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think underground video has the potential to become a wild beast.  A
longer format.  More like an album.

Hope you enjoy it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]