They do a pretty good job, though, don't they?  I mean, at least the  
feed address will be pretty stable for a while yet, now they're owned  
by Google.  What would you look for in a new service that'd be an  
improvement on Feedburner?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 13-Aug-08, at 11:58 AM, schlomo rabinowitz wrote:

Exactly! And really I would have some sites to move, but you would  
have all
that instructive Freevlog collatteral that would need changing!
PITA!

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Michael Verdi  
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

 > I agree. Somewhere they have instructions for migrating or forwarding
 > your feed somewhere else but I've never looked at it and don't really
 > want to think about the day that I have to.
 >
 > - Verdi
 >
 >
 > On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:43 PM, schlomo rabinowitz  
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<schlomo%40gmail.com>>
 > wrote:
 > > whew!
 > > Though I do wish they would work on their service a little,  
feedburner
 > has
 > > generally been good to me and I'm too lazy to search for  
alternatives!
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > > On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Michael Verdi  
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<michaelverdi%40gmail.com>
 > >wrote:
 > >
 > >> From the forum posting it looks like it's just the rss feed
 > >> advertisements that are going away - not feedburner itself.
 > >>
 > >> - Verdi
 > >>
 > >>
 > >> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:05 PM, schlomo rabinowitz  
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<schlomo%40gmail.com>
 > <schlomo%40gmail.com>>
 > >> wrote:
 > >> > I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, as  
Feedburner has not
 > >> > advanced in services at all since Google purchased them.
 > >> > <http://valleywag.com/5036481/google-kills-100-million-rss-ad- 
system>
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >> > --
 > >> > Schlomo Rabinowitz
 > >> > http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
 > >> > http://hatfactory.net
 > >> > AIM:schlomochat
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >> > ------------------------------------
 > >> >
 > >> > Yahoo! Groups Links
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >> >
 > >>
 > >> --
 > >> http://graymattergravy.com
 > >>
 > >>
 > >>
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > > --
 > > Schlomo Rabinowitz
 > > http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
 > > http://hatfactory.net
 > > AIM:schlomochat
 > >
 > >
 > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
 > >
 > >
 > > ------------------------------------
 > >
 > > Yahoo! Groups Links
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 >
 > --
 > http://graymattergravy.com
 >
 >
 >

-- 
Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
http://hatfactory.net
AIM:schlomochat

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to