Hey John,

2 things:

1) Your feedburner feed is not showing any enclosures for your video  
files, which is why iTunes is empty.  And I see that your posts don't  
have any rel="enclosure" anywhere in the source code.  You need to  
add rel="enclosure to the link to your mov files.   I'm surprised  
that you've ever had enclosures & iTunes files without a  
rel="enclosure" in your links, but perhaps they've been overlooking  
it and they've just tightened up on their enclosure generation  
procedure.

So your link to, for example:
<a href="http://www.jchtv.com/vlog/pirates.mov"; type="video/quicktime">
should have a rel="enclosure" in it, so that Feedburner knows to make  
that file into an enclosure.
<a href="http://www.jchtv.com/vlog/pirates.mov"; type="video/ 
quicktime" rel="enclosure">
(i haven't copied all the vpip instructions you've got in there as  
well, because it'd fill up several lines here, but you get the  
picture - just add the rel="enclosure" to what's already there.

Then you need to make sure that Feedburner is set to make enclosures  
for podcasting, in your Feedburner settings.  Then resync again.

And you may need to turn off the vpip feed generator plugin, if  
you've got that Activated.  Caused havoc with my enclosures last year  
- might be fixed now, but try turning it off if it still doesn't work.

If you STILL haven't got enclosures, email Feedburner directly or  
leave a new post on the forum and ask them to reset your enclosures.   
I know that's something that they don't allow people to do manually -  
you have to request it.  But I think the rel="enclosure" deal should  
fix it.

2) Looking at your feed made me realised I'm not subscribed to it.  I  
am now!

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

On 13-Aug-08, at 12:07 PM, John Coffey wrote:

Ironic that you mention this, since that my Feedburner is not feeding  
my iTunes or meefeedia the last 2 days. Ping, Re Synch have yet to  
work and the forum stuff is dated.

--- On Wed, 8/13/08, schlomo rabinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > From: schlomo rabinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > Subject: [videoblogging] Bye Bye Feedburner
 > To: [email protected]
 > Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 2:05 PM
 > I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, as
 > Feedburner has not
 > advanced in services at all since Google purchased them.
 > <http://valleywag.com/5036481/google-kills-100-million-rss-ad-system>
 >
 >
 >
 > --
 > Schlomo Rabinowitz
 > http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
 > http://hatfactory.net
 > AIM:schlomochat
 >
 >
 > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to