Sorry, I should have checked.

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 1:23 PM, John Coffey
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brook, I always put text in my post. It has worked for the last year or
> about 20 posts without incident.
>
> John
>
> --- On Wed, 8/13/08, Brook Hinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> From: Brook Hinton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Bye Bye Feedburner
>> To: [email protected]
>> Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008, 4:19 PM
>> FWIW, I found that posts using vpip for the video files
>> don't show up
>> in itunes unless there is also text in the post. I thought
>> it was just
>> some weird config thing on my end, but that may be the
>> problem.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________________
>> Brook Hinton
>> film/video/audio art
>> www.brookhinton.com
>> studio vlog/blog: www.brookhinton.com/temporalab
>
> 



-- 
_______________________________________________________
Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art
www.brookhinton.com
studio vlog/blog: www.brookhinton.com/temporalab

Reply via email to