So did McCain put up the latest one with  plumber tax delinquent plumber? I've 
got not problem with McCain stuff up, especially if I get benefit from Blip 
which has been uninterupted for near 3 years.

Jimmy CraicHead TV Video Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Craic and Cocktails 
www.jchtv.com

--- On Thu, 10/16/08, Michael Schaap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Michael Schaap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [videoblogging] McCain on Blip = a Shame
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 4:17 PM






It may sound silly but I am deeply disappointed in Blip.tv for allowing the 
McCain campaign 
to use Blip's services. For crying out loud: All the smear & filth running from 
Blip networks... 
Damn you Blip for this, I think it's a bloody shame!

http://johnmccain. blip.tv

as you can see, they're running Blip's player even on the front page of 
http://www.johnmcca in.com/

Michael

 














      

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to