I'm also a 'stakeholder' by that regard and I am for McCain.  I wouldn't
call Obama, nor his campaign, a thug, no do I consider McCain, nor his
campaign to be a thug.  We learn by seeing all the viewpoints and I wouldn't
want Obama's speech hampered in any way.  How can I be proud to win if it
came at the high cost of someone else's liberty/freedom?
Politics is divisive, and many of us are never going to agree, but I support
Obama's right (and smart) use of new media, as I support McCain's (though
his use of new media is usually less inspired).

Agree to disagree.

Robyn

--
Robyn Tippins