Today I received a DHL letter from "Judge Joe Brown". Asking if I want
to fly to LA to tape the hearing. The producer of this show promises
in this letter that they will pay for travel and all expenses
associated doing it this way, and guarantee the appearance fee for
appearing on this program. Also, if I win the case they guarantee that
I receive the money awarded by the arbitrator within 30 days, plus the
court costs (I need to find out what that means). Whereas if I win the
case traditional court way, the payment from the defendant is not
guaranteed by the court in a timely fashion, if ever.

Has anybody in the vlogging community ever done lawsuits televised?
Should I go for it?

Renat

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Renat Zarbailov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>