On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Renat Zarbailov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Amazingly Youtube removed all 3 videos I requested without even
> notifying me. The reason why I think the removal was from Youtube's
> side and not from flakes I was dealing with is because they also had
> one of these videos on Vimeo. And when I checked the Vimeo video was
> still there. They would have removed them all from both Youtube and
> Vimeo. Unlike Youtube, Vimeo has no DMCA fillout form, to remove that
> one video, so I had to send them what I wrote to Youtube.

The last time this group dealt with this kind of issue, it was the opposite.
John from Total Vom had his videos taken down because a woman
complained about his content.
We added resources here:
http://videoblogginggroup.pbwiki.com/Know-your-rights
I really encourage you to add specific links or info so future
problems can be more easily solved.

> On Dec. 17 I will face the flakes in Brooklyn small claims court.
> If anyone interested in how events unfold, let me know... :)
> To read how it all started, visit the following page;
> http://innomind.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-am-going-through-ugly-dispute-with.html

hey, we all love drama.

Jay

--