good luck with your complaint to youtube.  please let us know if they
take the videos down for you.

have you tried "flagging" them as "inappropriate"?  works every
time "synchmaster" wants to get rid of our videos.  our videos
disappear as if by magic, our accounts cancelled.  seems to be
automatic once it is flagged.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>