Sorry about not checking out your vids/site before. I'm on a cel
modem in rural Michigan. Not a lot of speed or bandwidth to play with.

Are you running J1.5 or 1.0?

If you are on 1.5, are you running in  Legacy mode, or can you run in
legacy mode?

If you are running in legacy or 1.0.x, try out Seyret: http://
www.joomlaholic.com/

Ron Watson