Argh. My kingdom for the perfect harddrive.

I had had no problem with Lacie¹s until this 1TB beast. It hasn¹t died, but
crashes my Finder all the time. Google searches showed that Lacie¹s cause
many crashes. Not good. I keep it off till I do a major backup, then turn it
off immediately after. I have 2 other drives, one 4 years old, that works
flawlessly. 

Gtech had been recommended to me by someone else before. I will look at
Drobo next...

Thanks.




FWIW at Smashface we had a G-Tech 160gb drive that died after only a few
weeks - RMA'd 
for a replacement drive that ended up being flaky, too. They are good
looking drives, but
I'm not too keen on them.

If you're looking for something a little more robust, flexible, etc take a
look at Drobo:
http://drobo.com/Products/drobo.html


  
 
  


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to