Jing still has a free version - the pro version DOES cost, but gives you
more options... most usefully, an mpeg-4 H264 video option that can be
edited all the usual ways, instead of just a flash movie. And you can get
rid of the Jing logos. All for $14.95 a year. Probably worth it!

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
twitter | skype: davidleeking