Hi everyone:

But can you edit for YouTube WITHOUT having to take "breaks" just so each video
is under 10 minutes though?

If not, it wouldn't be worth it to me.  I'd just assume use good ol' Windows
Media Encoder.  Many people may not like it, but for a Windows user like me, it
is very reliable (It's also the TRIED & TRUE too :D ).

For effects & such, I can use Windows Movie Maker.

>From there, I can transcode the original into many different formats (Using
>the original each time minimizes packet loss & pixelation).

Just my $.02 worth.....

Cheers :D

Pat Cook
patsbl...@live.com
Denver, CO
BLOGS & PODCASTS
AS MY WORLD TURNS - http://asmyworldturns.blogspot.com/
AS MY WEIGHT LOSS WORLD TURNS - http://asmyweightlossworldturns.blogspot.com/
KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | HAM MUSINGS - http://kb0oxd.blogspot.com/
KB0OXD CYBERSHACK | SITE & STATION NEWS -
http://kb0oxdcybershacknews.blogspot.com/
THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE - http://www.geocities.com/theleftwingconservative/