From: Susan
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 10:22
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Screen capture software?

Hi there!

I wanted to ask the videoblogging collective what your favorite (and
perferably free?) screen capture software is. I'm talking about to
teach someone how to perform a function on a desktop. Audio is cool,
but not necessary; I can add audio afterwards.

Thoughts? Thanks!
Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com