I'm currently using VideoStudio 12 for my video blog editing, and find
it quite difficult to edit out individual words (like "umm" and pauses
etc).
I have to split the scene at each point and it all gets very messy
very quickly, not to mention it being very fiddly by having to
continually play and pause to get the exact point etc. So I end up
rarely doing this due to editing time constraints and general
frustration with it.
Can anyone recommend some editing software that is better suited at
doing this sort of thing?
The program must be able to output in H.264
Also, it would be nice if the software automatically duplicated the
left channel audio (my camera records mono in the left channel only).
At present I have to edit each clip individually which is a step I'd
rather not have to do.

Thanks
Dave.
http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/