Though I understand what you are saying re: talking heads, Paul.. I
dunno..It's always easier to tear something down than to build it up.

You seem to be good at tearing other things down, so I guess you've found
your super power! I'm kinda jealous.

Schlomo Rabinowitz
http://schlomo.tv
http://hatfactory.net