I agree with Jay. Your lighting looks pretty good.

But check out this cheap lighting for video, video, by Bre Petis,
http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/getting-started-in-video-lighting-1870/

I'd try bouncing some light off the ceiling or walls, off camera, for wide
shots using cheap clip lights. Or diffused light directly in a "key back fill"
config off camera.  Or LED strips/clip lights that you bring in for close ups.