Just wanted to let you guys know that RSVPs are open for passes to AFI
Digifest.  It's free on Nov. 4th and 5th in LA.  I'll paste the lineup below.
We're working hard to make it a great event.

http://bit.ly/1gDH7c

Damien Somerset
Project Manager
AFI Digital Content Lab
damiensomer...@gmail.com
http://DamienSomerset.com

        •     DISTRICT 9, a behind-the-scenes look at games and an augmented
reality application created by production house Trigger;
        •     LIVE MUSIC, a 3-D animation pieced together from contributions
by thousands of animators from around the world, masterminded by Mass
Animation's Yair Landau, former vice-chair of Sony Pictures;
        •     URBAN WOLF, a surveillance camera-based microseries drama by
Parisian director Laurent Touil-Tartour;
        •     MANOBI, an innovative mobile phone application that has helped
raise the standard of living for Senegalese farmers and fishermen;
        •     FIRST THINGS LAST, a dynamic and visual storytelling
application for the iPhone created by ScrollMotion;
        •     ESCAPE FROM CITY 17, a stunning meld of machinima and live
action created by the multi-talented Purchase Brothers for less than $500;
        •     NAKED SKY ENTERTAINMENT, a surprising look at what our
collective augmented reality may well look like a year from now.
        •     and more!
        •     a social network and proposed marketing plan for INTERVIEW
PROJECT PRESENTED BY DAVIDLYNCH.COM;
        •     a proposed online strategy for engaging youth in a series of
relevant environmental action challenges for the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation;
        •     a mobile application that provides an interactive
past-to-future timeline for an innovative ITVS cross-platform microseries;
        •     an interactive mentoring environment for One Economy that
encourages students from low-income families to learn more about science as a
career;
        •     a MOBILE STORY MAKER session with longtime filmmaker L.M. Kit
Carson, who shot the deeply moving microseries AFRICA DIARY using a Nokia
mobile phone as camera. The series will soon air on the Sundance Channel.