Hi NaVloPoMoers, :)

Your nice flow of energy on the list made me write and click send on
some things i found the days and that might interest you all.

NaVloPoMo
I still hope to participate in November craziness, but my professional
calendar is still not well defined yet. will see what i can add to our
group portfolio. :)
One thing is already sure... i will always try to watch your videos.

Final Cut Studio 3.0 / Final Cut Pro 7.0
I wanted to share with you that i tried and installed the new FCS on
my intel Core 2 Duo Macbook (Its the one with the cheap intel graphics
card).
I had to do some tricks described here:
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/fcs_3_on_mb.html
But i have to add that for what i briefly tested it seems to work as
it worked on the previous version.
I should say that i work normally with HDV, DV, MPEG4/H.264/AVI
sources and normally my timelines are DV and HDV. And i typically
configured it for Unlimited RT play on time line and so i only render
when i need to check it better or in the end. And even Motion works as
before.
I didn't tried Color because it seemed obvious that would not work.
For me this possibility (install on my MB) was very good to know
because you can't downgrade the final cut version of a project easily
and i normally work at home on a nice iMac.

EditAppForiPhone
And for Iphone video users, i just found this review:
ReelDirector lets the iPhone 3GS really edit video
http://provideocoalition.com/index.php/ssimmons/story/reeldirector_lets_the_iphone_3gs_really_edit_video1/
I am not endorsing not anything and i don't even have an iPhone but i
thought it could be interesting news for some.
If i may ask that if you indeed try it, also pleas bring some feedback
to us.

Best Rgds to everyone,
ZN