I tried that edit app for iPhone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VSMgezBUxs

THe sound is out of sync nas was out of sync on my iPhone. I emailed support.

The editing interface is nice and I shot a few clips and strung them all
together with a transation.

I had to exit the app a few times to make the video display while editing, but
I didn't loose the work in process.

It was fun to use and I'm sure they'll fix the audio.