From: Rupert Howe <rup...@twittervlog.tv>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 12:54:57 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Best Option for "Pic in Pic" While Screencasting?

If you record the QT video of you first, and play back it in the
screen while you record the screencast (instead of recording your face
simultaneously) , you can get rid of the QT controls by going to Window
> Show Movie Properties > Presentation > Movie Controller Type: None
Although I can't vouch for this if you've upgraded to Snow Leopard, as
they've changed QT totally now.