Seems to me that you're being misunderstood.  The weird thing is that
it seems almost deliberate.  It reads like their stock position is
that if anybody asks whether something they're doing breaches the ToS,
they should err on the side of caution in their response and just say
No.  My personal reading of what you're doing is that it's fine under
their ToS, but it's a bit depressing to see this kind of response from
them, that doesn't seem to be trying to help you out or understand
what it is that you're trying to do.  Especially when they used to
handle all support requests more quickly and positively than anyone
else.

I'm sure we're all aware that they've been switching their focus away
from people like us and from YouTube clip content, to position
themselves more strongly as The Web TV Show People.  It's obvious that
videoblogging isn't going to make anybody any money by itself, but on
the other hand there are a lot of people out there who use Blip
because it's a fantastic video sharing site, with a great set of
features - better than YouTube.  Seems to me that things like your
videos are just sensible free social marketing for them - showing off
why Blip is great to people who usually just see YouTube embeds.

But perhaps the weight of HD content being uploaded to their servers,
which they have to transcode and stream out, is costing them too much
to be worth it.   And I guess videoblogs and "marketing and
commercial" videos often opt out of advertising, therefore don't make
Blip any money.  I know Vimeo banned videogame screencasts because
they were costing too much in terms of processing time and bandwidth.
Perhaps that's why Blip say "We are not a good solution for
screencasts" - even though they're actually a great solution for your
kind of screencasts.

So.  Add some post-roll adverts onto your videos, make them some
money, and see how keen they are to nuke your account after that ;)

Rupert