From: Rupert Howe <rup...@twittervlog.tv>
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: november 1
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:47 AM

Just to be clear, re-reading this - I didn't mean to sound properly
exasperated. Was laughing.
I do like the whole concept of the 100seconds film festival - should
have said this. It's an outlet that a lot of us could submit videos to.
But the 90 seconds videos would still qualify for the festival,
wouldn't they?