Just working on what people said here and on Twitter, we had 4 votes
for 1 minute, 5 for 90 seconds (or 1-2 minutes), and 3 for no limits
at all.  Which means most participants didn't really have a view about
length.

So I say we go for 90 seconds.  I think that's a good length.  That
way all 30 videos together would take 45 mins to watch.

There were no other restrictions on dimensions, bit rate, format or
location.  Do what you need to do, wherever you need to do it.

PS you posted this to artists in the cloud, but the discussion's been
happening on the yahoo vb group, so i'll reply there.