So much to catch up on here.  Before I do, I thought I'd let you know
about this:

TurnHere.com, who are an agency who match up filmmakers with small
businesses, have a new promo going for US & Canadian filmmakers.

You can offer free 1 minute videos to small businesses, and Turnhere
will pay you $200 to make them.

It's a very small amount of money, and is undercutting other people
who are trying to do the same thing on an individual basis.

But the requirements are much lower than your average bespoke video
job.  It's pretty much video by numbers.  Turn up for an hour, shoot
an interview with the proprietor, shoot some B roll, cut a 1 minute
film, get paid $200.

I also know a local business who is selling 3 minute films to local
businesses for £1000-£1500 ($1700-2300)

Anyway, there it is

Rupert