Hi..I know..I was asking tons of questions about sound/hum noise, etc. At least
I figured out that it's not my camera that makes that hum/static noise, and it
all depends on the environment I'm filming.

My questions would be:

1. Besides recording 10-15 sec of the natural ambient sound and trying to clean
it during editing, is there any way to record it with minimum of it during
filming? Do you have any secrets? Do you prepare the room somehow so that the
voice could bounce back softly? None of my shot guns have been able to perform
to the highest noise elimination level.

I try to place a mic as close to the speaker as possible (usually on a separate
tripod, don't have a boom pole yet) and adjust the volume level so that it
doesn't pass further than -6-8 db. But I still get that quiet natural
background noise.
What do you do in this case? Do you just leave it or do you clean it?

2. Which type of lavaliere mic would you recommend: wireless or cabled one?
What brand? Which ones are best in terms of noise cancellation? I'm kinda glad
I didn't buy anything, now that they're changing the rules for the 700 mHz
frequency type mics.

Thanks.

Loreta

p.s. if you have any good forums that I could check out as well, please let me
know. I'm unlucky finding the ones that would answer my questions.