Damien,

Thanks for the info. I did experiment with frames but nothing worked.

What do you all mean "be a partner" with Youtube? Is it being a Youtube
employee or a preferred videoposter? What is it? And how do you become one?
Just curious :)

Thanks.

Loreta

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "damiensomerset" <damiensomer...@...>