On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:14 AM, Loreta_Vaidas <loretabir...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Damien,
>
> Thanks for the info. I did experiment with frames but nothing worked.
>
> What do you all mean "be a partner" with Youtube? Is it being a Youtube
> employee or a preferred videoposter? What is it? And how do you become one?
> Just curious :)

http://www.youtube.com/partners
http://www.youtube.com/t/partnerships_faq

Quote:
"To become a YouTube Partner, you must meet these minimum requirements:

    * You create original videos suitable for online streaming.
    * You own or have express permission to use and monetize all audio
and video content that you upload—no exceptions.
    * You regularly upload videos that are viewed by thousands of
YouTube users, or you publish popular or commercially successful
videos in other ways (such as DVDs sold online).
"

I was invited to become a Youtube partner once my videos got popular
enough, so I guess they are monitoring how everyone's account performs
etc.

It used to be a very exclusive club, but now it's pretty to easy get,
everyone seems to be a partner these days!

Dave.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: