David Jones: “I said or implied no such thing.”

Yeah, you did, Dave. You relied upon content from an article which suggested
as much that I targeted; hence the implications I pointed out.

David Jones: “I just wrote a little spiel, but seeing as this seems to be a
real pet hobby horse of yours I realised I probably shouldn't give you any
more
ammunition, so I've deleted it.”

Smart move, especially when one cannot compete with facts.

Notwithstanding US public land issues, and matter occurring upon them,
happens to be an area of expertise for me -- having dealt with many issues
thereof, from a real-world perspective. If you find that threatening or a
“pet hobby horse” I apologize, as I did not mean to bruise any egos by
broaching this thread. My sole aim was/is to contribute to the group in an
area pertinent to vlogging, which I am able to comment upon with substantial
authority.

David Jones: “What gave you any idea it would be anything but my own
personal opinion?”

I did not state it wasn’t your personal opinion, not even in the extreme
remote; I cited your remark as conjecture. That being a statement of opinion
(personal or otherwise) posed as fact, lacking support of evidence. Please
seek out the definition of CONJECTURE, before commenting further.

David Jones: “Would still love to hear your story about how you make a
living online!”

I bet you would...

Actually though, Dave, I gather from a variety of prior comments from you;
you’re more interested in validate your own misplaced notions of how
marketing works, and perhaps aim to justify why it is your not doing better
(financially) online. Additionally I offered you an opportunity to learn
more, but you flatly refused (on-list no less) citing more (frankly
amateurish) false-notions about marketing experts. Soooooo, why would I want
to contend your success?

...You are evidently a superstar without my “story.”

Thus in plain language presumably even a child can grasp, I leave you to
your own devices regarding the marketing topic.

Regards,
Mark Villaseñor,
http://www.TailTrex.tv
Canine Adventures For Charity - sm