David Jones: “My enthusiastic approach sometimes gets people off side, it
looks like you are one of them, that's too bad, sorry about that.”

No worries, and no offense taken whatsoever!

That said, let’s get something straight. I took issue with WHAT you’ve
stated, not with YOU as a person on whole. Truth be told I’ve never met an
Aussie I didn’t like... Ahem, with the possible exception of that skinny
bloke who played a pilot in The Road Warrior & Beyond Thunderdome movies
(...something about that guy, donno).

But I digress...

No hard feelings, Dave; I am not a member of the long-knives club. Still I
don’t think it’s productive to engage prolonged marketing chatter, because
for one I’m not here to extend myself as a “marketing” maven; and another,
that topic seems too prone to on-going conflict. This is not to say I won’t
pop-out now and again, with possible suggestions for your (or another’s)
efforts.

Anyway, onward and upward; we’re cool, dude! ;)

Mark Villaseñor,
http://www.TailTrex.tv
Canine Adventures For Charity - sm
http://www.SOAR508.org