Dear CW,

Has anybody been able to order DVDs from the Warner Archive without paying tax?
 I have been trying to order a DVD from them for months, but the order form
does not allow me to tell them I am tax exempt.  I sent them an e-mail to ask
them how I could order from them and include a tax exempt number.  They
responded saying they needed more information which I gave them.  When I did
not hear back, I e-mailed them again and they did not answer this e-mail.  Now,
I have a request for a second title which is in their archive.  I see that
Amazon is selling the WB archive titles through their site, but they charge
more for them.  I will be greatly appreciated any help with this problem.

Sincerely,

Eileen Karsten
Head of Technical Services
Donnelley & Lee Library