  From: Jessica Rosner
  To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Videolib] WB Archive

  As far as I know it is an all automated system geared towards consumers. I
doubt you can require a company to sell anything to a particular person or
institution that frankly is  going to require extra work. They don't sell to
wholesalers and I am pretty sure they limit quantities during the 25% off sales
to  limit clever wholesalers. FYI what I mean is wholesalers can buy like
anyone else but they don't get a discount and have to pay upfront just like
consumers.
  I am curious do you guys buy them and resell with an added fee to cover costs?